Thursday 18 October 2007

Bonjour de France!


Hi,

my name is Mélanie. I am 25 years old and I'm a scrapbooker for 4 years. I was born in Paris, in France, and I lived there always. I like walking in Paris, I find this so beautiful and so surprising city. I have no husband, no kids, but lots of friends that I like!

I scrapbook all the sizes, but I have a weak for the 8.5x11 landscape. Usually, I scrapbook on my desk and it is often the mess. I like particularly the lively colors, as well on the papers as on the photos. It’s a little my way to put colors in the life. I like the graphic and contrasted layouts. The scrap is an addiction for me because and so I manage best to express myself and to highlight my feelings. I am inspired by my daily life for scrapbooking.
It’s an honor for me to represent my country and make you share my perspectives.
Mélanie

1 comment:

Nessa said...

salut miss! contente de te voir parmis ces scrappeuses géniales
j'ai hate de voir les merveilles que tu vas concocter!!!
gros bisous

hi miss!! so happy to see you here, you are in a fab team!!!! i'm so excited to see what you are going to realize
lub